has shown you
the gorgeous scenery, allowed you witness to the
important history, and introduced you to the rich culture,
delicious foods and intoxicating libations of the Alps and Rhine
regions. Now, experience them in person as you join WTVP on an
exciting trip through Switzerland, Germany, Holland and
Featuring Switzerland, a 5-night Rhine
River cruise & Oktoberfest in Munich!
September 24-October 7, 2006
- $3299 per person from Peoria based on double occupancy
- A fabulous holiday gift … book now!
- For reservations and information, call Norma Joseph 309-677-4747.
Exclusive tour features:
- Round trip motor coach transportation from Peoria to Chicago
- Air transportation from Chicago to Zurich and return from
Brussels to Chicago on regularly scheduled flights
- In-flight meals and beverage service
- 7 nights of hotel accommodation, including:
3 nights Lucerne, Switzerland
2 nights Murnau, Bavaria
1 night Heildelberg, Germany
1 night Brussels, Belgium
- 5 nights Rhine River cruise accommodations aboard MS Erasmus
in an outside cabin with 2 lower beds on the Main Deck
- Breakfast daily at the hotels, plus 3 dinners and 1 lunch
- 3 meals daily while on the river cruise
- Sightseeing as per itinerary*, including Oktoberfest
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Luggage handling of 1 suitcase per person
- Port taxes
All travelers must have a valid passport
Upper deck river cruise rooms +$100 per person
*Complete itinerary and reservation form, including tour conditions
and travel insurance terms and conditions, will be posted soon.
Contact Norma Joseph, 309-677-4747, for more information and to
make your reservation.
Travel arrangements by Eskin Tours International, Inc.
Support WTVP |
TV Schedule |
Station Events |
Production Services |
Shop PBS |
PBS Kids Go
WTVP 47 · 101 State Street, Peoria, Illinois 61602-1547 (309)677-4747
WTVP & WTVP.org, Public Media for Central Illinois
© 1995-2018 Illinois Valley Public Telecommunications Corporation